Friday, September 24, 2010

ode to the feetsies

Oh G, how I love your little feet.


When you were first born, all I wanted to do was stare at your feet. They were so tiny yet so huge. You used to love to kick my ribs, trying to stretch out your legs in my tummy. I would trace the outline of your foot across my belly, and even then I was sure they were huge. And they were. Your feet scoffed at the thought of newborn socks. Psshaw, I won't wear 0-3 socks! Only 3-6 for me! Now, at almost 4 months old, you're wearing 6-9. Oh, my big-footed baby.


Your toes automatically grip anything that touches then. Right now you love to stand, and they grip the surface of our laps so strongly, hanging on for dear life as you explore this new way of looking at things.

I especially love how you wiggle your feet while eating. You kick the top leg up in the air and spread out your toes.


I can hardly get new pictures of your feet, you kick them so much while you're playing. When you were especially tiny, it was easy to get pictures of your feet.  I must get a new picture, now as your feet start to plump up. They're so squishy on top. I just love them! And you love when I nom them and kiss the soles. It's a guaranteed way to get you to stop fussing.

I admit, I'm a little obsessed. But how can you resist? I mean, look at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...