Friday, October 29, 2010

new delicious toy

So I's bought me a new lens for my dslr. I've had this thing for almost a year, and I hate to admit it, but I've only begun to learn what all those settings mean in the past month or so. In my learning, I discovered that my camera can't do what I want it to do when taking pictures of G (shock, I know). Mainly, it's my own fault for not figuring this stuff out sooner. And I have a looong way to go before I take anything mostly decent.

However, the lens I just bought will help. Yes, I bought a new lens. It's pretty and I luvs it. It's a Nikon 35mm f/1.8 AF-S to go with my Nikon d3000.

When it arrived, I pulled it out and immediately gave it a try. The light wasn't great at all, but it still yielded pretty good results.

Yesss, my precioussssss. I likess it.

G liked not having a flash in his eyes. He tolerated the camera for longer than usual.


 Even at night with a flash it was pretty.


So I'm way happy with it. Tomorrow we're taking G to the zoo to snap photos of him in his Halloween costume (s). I can't wait to see how those turn out. Woo boom shanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...