Thursday, March 10, 2011

The hubs and I got new phones a few weeks ago, both Androids.

I'm rather obsessed with it.

Especially because I can take photos and immediately post them to Twitter. Since my phone is usually nearby and fast, it makes for capturing moments of G that I might not otherwise.

I thought I'd post a recap of G pics here on the blog. (Also, if you're not following me on Twitter, you should head over and add @ariali!)






I'm...obsessed...with phones...




















Hahahaha, I have bedhead.




















Noooo, don't cut my nails. You're KILLING me!






Snuggles with daddy after a nap.






I think I'm gonna refuse to eat veggies now. Yup. Good luck getting me to open my mouth.






This one is off the hubs's old phone - one of G's first pics, still in the hospital. Such a cute, tiny baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...