Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a list of 5 ickies

Well, it took only just over a week until I got stumped for NaBloPoMo blog entry ideas. Alas! So I'm going back to my listing roots. Here's a list of things that have happened in the past week.

1. My car broke down on Halloween. Except it wasn't really broken down, just had a broken thermostat. And I thought I had forgotten my phone but I hadn't. That day sucked.

2. G almost broke his leg on the slide and had his first emergency room visit.

3. I had to put on my big-girl panties about a situation when really I just want to get angry. Again. But the anger just isn't worth it.

4. Another toddler pushed G down on the playground. I was so stunned, all I could do was help my kid back up and brush away his tears. I wanted to punch the other toddler in the face, but that would have caused more problems, I think. I should have at least punched the dad in the face for not saying anything to his kid.

5. I have yet another dentist appointment today about those old fillings I had replaced A MONTH ago. Looks like a crown might be in my future because the pain won't go away. I'm so upset about it, but what can you do?

Eh, that's it. I'm just drained from work and school and motherhood, and wanted to rant.

I'll return you to your regularly scheduled baby-ness tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...