Oh man, I look tired. Oh wait, I am. I also think I look 4 months pregnant. Ahem.
I didn't post this yesterday in honor of the SOPA blackout, so it comes a day late. Ah, well.
I'm 10 weeks pregnant!
I threw up for the first time a couple nights ago. I just couldn't fight it anymore. I've had pretty bad nausea since about 5 weeks, but I've been able to fight it off by using my wrist bands, candy, and distraction, but not this time. I'm hoping that's the first and only time I throw up. A couple more weeks and I'm out of first trimester - maybe the nausea will start backing off.
Now that I'm further along, I'll start filling out these little charts about how things are going.
- How far along? 10 weeks. Double digit time!
- Total weight gain: 3 pounds. I gained 36 pounds with G - hoping for a little less this time.
- Maternity clothes? Not really. I'm wearing a Bella Band, but that's it.
- Stretch marks? Nothing new.
- Sleep: Okay most of the time. I'm using a pillow between my legs already. I'm usually up for 30-45 minutes a night because I get stuffy. Stupid nose.
- Best moment this week: Eh, nothing super awesome. Still feeling pretty crappy most of the time.
- Miss Anything? Amaretto sours. :)
- Movement: Baby was moving like crazy on the ultrasound, but I can't feel it yet.
- Food cravings: Meeeaat. Chicken enchiladas. Cheesy things. Gravy.
- Food aversions: Peanut butter. The after smells of food, especially eggs.
- Gender: No idea yet.
- Labor Signs: Nothing.
- Symptoms: Bloating, aches and pains, fatigue, nausea, hot flashes.
- Belly Button in or out? In. Last time, it just disappeared and smoothed out, but didn't pop out.
- Wedding rings on or off? On.
- Looking forward to: Losing the nausea and feeling some baby movement!