Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 days of truth: OMG NO


Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

Oh. my. goodness. I'd just die. Seriously.

I used to think I'd like to start trying again when G was a year old. But then pregnancy majorly sucked, more so that I thought it would. I mean, I knew it'd be hard and labor would hurt, of course. But I had four months of all-day sickness that then shifted to swelling and pain. Then I got preeclampsia. Then G was diagnosed with a diary-allergy, so my diet was hugely restricted again. Breastfeeding also means I can't eat or drink the way I want to, beyond even just the no dairy thing.

I'd like to breastfeed G to one year. So starting to TTC means I'd be restricting my diet even more than I am. Plus, I'd likely get pregnant quickly again. And I'd be pregnant over 9 months again. And then breastfeeding for a long time again. And that kid would likely be dairy allergic AGAIN.

You can see where I'm going with this.

I just want to be able to exercise and eat like a normal human being for a lengthy period of time. Plus, I'd like for my body to go as back to its old self as possible. At this point I'm not even sure I want to try to have another one... It hurts to even type that.

What would I do? I'd pee on another stick, just to be sure. Then I'd yell at the hubs. Then I'd call my mom.

Once I picked myself up, I'd adjust what I was eating, sit down with the hubs, and figure out how we would make it work. And maybe I'd hope it was a girl? Maybe just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...