Anyway, here's a meme on the day after my birthday. I'm 29. One more year before I feel officially THAT old.
Four Shows I Watch
- Gilmore Girls, even though I've seen each episode a billion times. When it comes on at 4pm, I tend to turn it on for the familiar background noise.
- Amazing Race, never fails to amuse
- Glee, I love it in all its imperfections
- Top Chef, makes me want to stuff my face with every bit of food in the house
Four Things I'm Passionate About
- my family, they sorta, kinda rock.
- anime. I don't get to watch enough of it, especially the new stuff. but I have a not-so small fever for it.
- writing. can't wait to pick that back up.
- chocolate. all shapes and sizes. please don't make me stop eating it.
Four Phrases I Say a Lot
- "Hi!" usually to G, guaranteed a smile
- "Freakin' cat" usually in reference to one of the cats doing something that annoys me
- "Honey-bunny" usually in references to the hubs. sick, I know.
- "Time for..." Time for a boob nap; time for food; time for a diapy change; etc.
Four Places I'd Like to Go
- Disney World when G is older
- a many-country tour of Europe
- Denver to go skiing
- took a bubble bath
- ate too much brownie
- opened a boxed set season of Dragon Ball Z (part of Freiza saga)
- got a massage
Four Things I Love About Winter
- baby hats
- snuggling down in bed under our heavy covers
- G becoming more mobile - oh the cute
- going to see Les Miserables in April
- the hubs coming home from his second job tonight