Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm on a bed!

Grayson says,

I'm cutting teeth, but that doesn't mean I can't have my happy moments. Whee! I love wearing no pants!

What's over here? Anything of interest?

What about over here?

Over - oh, hi mommy.

You're doing that picture-takin' thing again, huh? You know that does not amuse me in the slightest.
 
Wait - what was that?

Ooo, squishy.


Aaah, let's fall right into bed.

Hey, your bed is comfy. It so passes the squishy test.

Can I just sleep here instead? You can have the crib.

And I'm up again. Time to drool.

 And look over here again.

Hi mommy. You're still there!

Why don't you put the camera away now?

C'mon. Put it away. You know you want to.

I fell over again. Are you taking a shot of my tushie? That's not very nice of you. I know you are!

Now mommy, put the camera away.

I'll just give you camera face.

C'mon!

Fine. This bed is way more interesting than you. squish squish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...