Thursday, May 19, 2011

grayson says, it's ON, grass

We went to the park and it was grand. I got to swing forEVER. Then Daddy took me over here so I could practice standing and crawling. I love to stand!


Hehehe, standing is so fun. Wait, what's this..?


Something is touching my feet.


I'm not sure how I feel about this. It kinda feels prickly. Not like carpet at all.


I'm not so sure I want to sit down on this stuff.


No wait, Daddy. Where are you going? Don't leave me all alone with it!


Maybe I can push it out of the away and crawl over there.


Ew, what IS that?


Why do you keep touching me, stuff? I command you to stop it!


 If I can crawl over there, maybe the grass will go away.


It's FOLLOWING me. Stop touching me, grass! I don't like this at all.



Daddy, WHY? I kinda resent you right now.


Ew ew ewwwwww.


Stop touching me. Stopitstopitstopit!


I'm just gonna hold up my feet so you can't touch me anymore! But wait, you're still touching my other foot.


So I have to lift that one too. I wish I could raise both feet at the same time. Unfortunately, I don't have such magical powers. I think I'd just topple backwards, which means it would touch my head. GROSS.


You win this round, grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...