Sunday, July 17, 2011

G's DADDY pics

I meant to blog about this a long time ago, but I wanted to share the pictures I took of G for the hubs's second Father's Day. It's really his first, since G was tiny at his first Father's Day, and I was still too sick with preeclampsia to celebrate it properly.

I had a frame with six picture slots, some horizontal and some vertical. D-A-D-D-Y is only five pictures, so I just took a pic of G smiling for the final one. We went to the zoo, which I knew would have some great light for me and a big open space. I got the white wooden letters at Michael's.

G cooperated splendidly. I didn't want something perfect, with him just sitting there and smiling the whole time. I think this set of pics suits his personally.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...