Saturday, August 6, 2011

family reunion time!

A few weeks ago, we drove an hour and a half to a reunion of my grandfather's side of the family. G got to run around and have a blast, we ate some great food, and we visited with some people we hadn't seen in a while. G napped beautifully on the way there and back, so that was nice.

My mom and her sister April. Isn't my mum pretty? I hope I look that good at, er, 40-something. :)


G and my Pa-Paw.





Everyone loved seeing Grayson walk around. He had only been this mobile for a few weeks, and he quickly got used to his new shoes. He has HUGE feet. These size sixes are only a little big on him.


My pretty boy. His eyelashes go on for days.



I really need to work on using custom white balance. It's all over the place in these photos. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...