Friday, November 11, 2011

dear g

Dear G,


From the moment they put you in my arms, you looked up at me. You tried your hardest to meet my eyes through the haze of the ointment they had administered (I'm still kinda angry about that). You had been crying so hard, but you stopped as I spoke to you. We were both so tired, so you snuggled in close and closed your eyes, and I did the same.

From that moment, I knew I was had. I knew I'd forever be wrapped around your little finger, pledged to be your Mommy no matter what, and honored to be the one to lead you through your life.

I can't wait to see what kind of adult you'll be. I know you'll do so much good in the world. My life is certainly so much brighter with you in it. I love you so much.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...