Saturday, November 12, 2011

is it Christmas yet?

I'm bursting at the seams to go ahead and start celebrating Christmas this year. Usually, I don't get the itch until Thanksgiving, but I'm eager to put up the decorations and show G what it's all about. He enjoyed it last year, but he was so young - not even 7 months old.

This year, I hope his reaction to all the festivities is more like this:


Than this:


But you just never know with him.

My university's Christmas celebration is the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, so we'll be taking G to see Santa again. It's free (a huge bonus!), and last year we didn't have to wait in line for very long. I have no idea how he'll react. Last year, we never let him see whose lap he was sitting on, so we managed to get a pic like this on the first try:


Oh my. I forgot how bald he was back then!

This year, I'm expecting something more like a meltdown. Or maybe he'll give us his infamous deadpan face.

That might make a pretty funny Christmas card, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...