Friday, November 25, 2011

just kill me now, m'kay?

I know I only have five blog entries to go, but I've got serious blogging fatigue. Five! I can make it five more entries, right? But with the holidays happening, and finals approaching, I'm about to lose my mind with trying to come up with new things to talk about of any kind of significance.

Gah, I've got to come up with something. It'd be so sad to bow out now when the finish line is in sight.

So, here are a few of my favorite recipes.

When I feel like not being lazy and actually making my own sauce, this crockpot recipe for shredded bbq pork is awesome. I usually make it with beef.

These wheat pancakes (without the blueberry) are awesome!

I was never a fan of meatloaf as a kid, but this Paula Dean recipe for bbq meatloaf turns out fantastic every time I make it.

These peanut butter buckeyes were nummy.

Oh man, this blog post is booorrring. I hope to post something with pictures in the few couple of days, but I make no promises for tomorrow as we're traveling back to Nashville that day.

1 comment:

  1. I've also never been a fan of meatloaf, but my husband loves it. I make the Paula Dean traditional meatloaf and like it a lot, so I'll have to try the BBQ recipe!

    Are you doing a blog a day for November or something?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...