Tuesday, May 22, 2012

nothin' but baby bloat


Yo, in an effort to better document this pregnancy than I did the last, here's a pic of me four weeks pregnant last week. Crazy, right? There's nothing there but leftover Grayson weight and major bloating, but it's cute all the same.

Also I'm sporting a short new haircut. I haven't had my hair this short since undergrad (boy, was that a mistake), but I'm liking it so far.

This first week of pregnancy has been grand. Mostly just tired all day long, bloated, and a bit achy. I still can't believe it's real and baby #3 is here. I'm not looking forward to the nausea kicking in, but it'll be another reminder that I am pregnant and I can truly begin to heal from my miscarriage.

I can't wait to see my OB next month - she's going to be so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great to document pregnancy. With my first baby I took, literally, no photographs and almost as soon as he was born and the bump was gone, I regretted it. This time around blogging has made me document it more, but I still only started photographing at 12 weeks when I think I was already starting to show a bit, I just wish I'd started sooner.
    I'm looking forward to reading all your pregnancy updates. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so few pictures of me anyway that at least this gives me the excuse to step away from behind the camera for once. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...