Monday, April 11, 2011

baby and me

G and I go to the zoo at least once a week. We spend time going through one of the two largest loops (my favorite is the bamboo trail), and then we finish it off with some time at the playground. Last Wednesday, we spent some time hanging on a picnic blanket amid the large grassy hill. It's a great picnic spot. Love it there! This is also when G took his first crawling steps.

G is such an affectionate kiddo. He'll press his face up against yours or lay his head on your chest. I swear he knows what a kiss is. Today, I said, "Hey Grayson, want a kiss?" and he leaned his head far forward for a smooch. He did it several other times as well. When the hubs got home, I told him to do the same thing and G leaned forward again. So utterly cute.



The grass motivated G to do his first crawling, but he wasn't very amused with it.



Nope, don't like it.



Wait, let's try again.


Yeah...


Still don't like it, mama.



Grass, stay over there, okay?


I finally got a shot of his first tooth!


I'm naught but a jungle gym for the kiddo to climb.


Trying to look at the blanket.


I love his tiny neck and the way his ears kinda stick out on the bottom.




Feet are apparently tasty.


He loves to cross his legs. He'll even do this while sitting down. Such a relaxed posture for a baby.


Hoping for another zoo day with G on Wednesday. We might even pop over for a visit tomorrow if it's warm enough. We've had crazy weather here in Tennessee, so who knows day-to-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...