Friday, April 8, 2011

grayson says, it's my life, yo.

snippets from what g does during a day (and in his own words):


Hi! HI HI HI! It's 5:45am and I'm ready for the day to begin. It's the morning so awesome? It's AWESOME.

Hi, Mama! I see you there with the camera but that's okay because it's the morning and WHEEEE.


I grew some hair while I was sleeping. Look how fluffy it is.


I see you looking at me!


 Daddy is always so funny.





Hi, Mr. Squishy. Thanks for helping me go back to sleep last night.


Okay, time to eat my boob breakfast. I like to grab mama's mouth.


And stuff my fist down her shirt.


While mama is at work for a few hours, I go to work with daddy. I was ready for a nap here. I dunno why he's trying to eat my brains. Are they really that tasty?


 What am I supposed to do with this thing? Should I banga banga on it?


Oh, the hard work of a baby. Getting my picture taking with Kenny Loggins. I really was pretty excited, but I was needing that nap.


 Time for some food! I love puffs. They're the only finger food I can really eat right now, but I can scarf them down easily.

 Yeesss, I shall eat this puff.


Mmm, tasty pear. Wipe my face, daddy.


Oh how I love water in my straw sippy.


Want some, daddy?


Neener-neener! It's all mine!


I really like playing in my room.






I was almost-crawling here!


I'm comin' for ya, car.




Standing is my favorite thing to do. I wish I could stand all day!



Man, I'm worn out. Is it time for bed yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...