1. Ice cream. Specifically, Menchi's in south Nashville.
2. Internet shopping. We spent two hours in the mall today, and it was already a madhouse. I hope I don't have to step into another one until sometime AFTER Christmas.
3. Puffs. How else are we supposed to get through a shopping trip with a toddler who now hates the stroller? Bribery works wonders at this age.
4. Caffeine. G went down late last night, was up for almost an hour in the middle of the night, and got up early. Caffeine kept me going.
5. Toddler cuddles. He was full of hugs and kisses and cuddles today. A toddler hug can make you forget that just a second ago he was screaming because you put him off the couch after he smacked you in the face.
... a longer post coming tomorrow, I promise!