Friday Brain Dump
because my brain? it be fried.
- So, biggest mention on my mind, week one since my D&C is over. I've learned a lot of things this week, such as if you tell people you are ready to talk on the phone about The Miscarriage, make sure you are ready to talk on the phone about The Miscarriage. I was, but I wasn't prepared for how many people actually wanted to talk about It. Also: be careful about bringing It up before other people do. Awkward.
- Flowers are awesome. The hubs brought me pink roses today in celebration of baby's life. I so love that man.
- G and I took advantage of the 74 degrees, with abundant sunshine and a brisk wind, yesterday and headed to the zoo. I have lots of pictures on my camera to upload, so I'll post a funny and not-miscarriage-related post tomorrow.
- Speaking of the toddler, G is sick. At least, we think he's sick with the cold I caught last week. He woke up with a fever and it was 101.6 by nap time. He's got only a tiny one now, so I'm hoping for the end of the fever part tomorrow. Can we not just have it easy for a few days? I told the hubs - well, I kinda just demanded - that next weekend, I get Twilight and ice cream. He didn't argue with me!
- My OB's office totally coded my D&C as an abortion. I'm pretty ticked about it because it means that my insurance denied the claim. I'm hoping the phone call on Monday makes this an easy fix. One moment I'm okay, and the next I'm crying because something like this slams what happened right into my face.