Friday, December 16, 2011

so I peed on a stick

Isn't this the faintest positive you've seen in your life?


I swear there's a second line in the above photo. I was 7 days past ovulation - I know that exactly since I was tempting, charting, and had gotten two positive OPKs. It was the faintest line possible, really just a shadow of a line.

That was in the afternoon of 7 DPO, so I took another test the next morning, at 8 DPO. It was a clearer line, but still very faint. Took another the morning of 9 DPO and finally, a very solid, not so faint anymore line!

Yup, definitely preggers.

I so knew it this time too. I volunteered at a kindergarten class the day before my first sorta positive (the picture of which is above). While there, one of the little girls asked if I had a baby in my tummy. I almost answered, "Yes!" before I caught myself. On the drive back home, I had an overwhelming feeling that I was pregnant. I had this same feeling with G before I tested positive too. I just knew.

I'm just thrilled I got my 11/11/11 wish!

2 comments:

  1. P.S. Gave you a bloggy award:

    http://www.letterstomo.com/2011/12/bloggy-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...