Thursday, May 24, 2012

5 weeks!

  • How far along?  5 weeks
  • Total weight gain:  I'm not stepping on the scale for at least another couple of weeks!
  • Maternity clothes?  Nope, not even a bella band yet.
  • Stretch marks? No new ones.
  • Sleep:  I'm having some trouble from 4-6am, but I'm okay besides that. Mostly, it's because I'm getting stuffy in the middle of the night. And I'm having crazy dreams, too.
  • Best moment this week:  Finally finding a shirt I might wear to G's second birthday party next Saturday (!!!).
  • Miss Anything? Coffee. I'm really trying to cut back. Instead of two cups a day, I'm down to one half of a cup.
  • Movement: Nah. Kiddo doesn't even have feet yet.
  • Food cravings: Sweets, a little. That's about it. I'm not even hungrier than usual most days - I just need an extra snack.
  • Food aversions: Nothing really, but smells I normally don't like anyway are stronger.
  • Gender: Stay tuned!
  • Labor Signs: Um, no.
  • Symptoms: Bloating, weird dreams, aching in the pelvis, and the girls are larger and sore.
  • Belly Button in or out? In.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Seeing the baby on ultrasound for the first time. 3 1/2 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...