Thursday, August 16, 2012

grayson says, I love the park!

Grayson says,

I love going to the park! It's been really hot this summer so we haven't gone out except on great days. But when we go, it's awesome.

I love to run in circles. Circles are the best. I mostly only draw circles too.


And then I climb up and down these stairs.


Sometimes I'll sit and pose for mama.


And then I'll run some more!


 This wheel thing is hilarious.


This wheel thingy is hilarious too!



Oh mama, did you say this was the way back to the car?


Oh wait, what's that?


Haha, psyche. We're not going back to the car yet. Silly mama.


I gotta show you these alphabet letters first. You know I stinkin' love the alphabet.

Here is the W. That's my favorite.


Um. (So much pressure.)


Here is the A.


And there you have it. The alphabet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...